- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Benefits Of Concrete Cleaning
Whether you own a home or commercial property (or both), concrete cleaning is one service that you don't want to go without. It significantly enhances the look of several of your property's hard surfaces and provides a way to make your walkways safer. Concrete washing, especially […]
Commercial Pressure Washing To Help Your Business Excel
Many property owners only consider the aesthetic improvement that pressure washing provides but don't realize that the benefits stretch much farther. The reality is that commercial pressure washing services help with everything from gaining more foot traffic to preserving the state of your building's outer shell. […]